Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I have, Who has game /More and Less Lesson Freebie

Who Knew Math Could Be So FUN!!





I know back when I was in school all we did was page after page of math in the book.  It was a "fun" day if we had a worksheet. Hey, at least we got to feel the cool, fresh smelling ditto on our hands and face. haha!  How far we have come in education!  This week we have been working on one more, one less, ten more and ten less.  We started off using the big 120 chart and playing class games with it. Then, we used the following lesson to continue learning and exploring. Today, while my class was playing I have, Who has, my class was buzzing so loudly with the excitement and joy of learning, I got that old familiar feeling of "Uh, Oh....what if the Principal walks by...."  These are the kinds of lessons that we "seasoned" teachers live for, this is what keeps us coming back day after day.  Here is the lesson we have been working on and some pictures of my class playing I have, Who has. What are some lessons that you have done lately that have you jazzed??? 


Get your lesson and freebie I have, Who has game here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved | ClipArt by Stockberry Studio